View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 07:45 AM

Default Re: waves insert mapping got mirrored

Quote:
Originally Posted by domilik View Post
Hey there,

I installed my ProTools on a fresh system, via EUCON I have a S3+Dock attached.

For some reason, now the insert-plugin mapping (of my waves-plugins) on S3 is mirrored horizontally. Means, that for example that when I Switch to insert-control, Band1 of the WNS is now the very right knob, the HighFreq is on knob No1.
How can that be? It seems that other third party plugs are mapping like I am used to it.
I remember that one of waves recent updates got this fixed, but after further updates seems broken again, using WNS is a mess this way...

April 19th, 2017

Version 9.91 across-the-board update of all Waves plugins.All plugins now have control mapping for Avid S3 and S6 control surfaces.H-EQ: New H-EQ Lite components that require less CPU and are well suited for live sound or when processing resources are limited. They do not include the Spectrum Analyzer and Analog sections.H-EQ: New Solo function - Any parametric band can now be soloed by touching its Frequency, Q, or Gain controls. This provides a momentary check of the band’s processing. For a latching solo of a band, click on its solo button.H-EQ: New Smooth feature which eliminates noises that can occur while controls are moved in certain older H-EQ versions. When a session with instances of older H-EQ versions loads, ‘Smooth’ will automatically set to Off. New instances of H-EQ in new or old sessions will load with Smooth On.Nx Virtual Mix Room: Support for up to 6 Nx Head Trackers at the same time.Nx Virtual Mix Room: Nx Head Trackers can be renamed from the WavesHeadTracker application. The name is permanent and saved on the Nx Head Tracker device itself.Nx Virtual Mix Room: The Head Tracker's status color is now also shown in the plugin's tracking device drop down menu.Waves Central 1.3.1.4: Support for installing version 9.91.