View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Audio Output has me lost

I guess I should have been more detailed... That has been setup. My Playback engine is setup as Behringer usb audio, anytime I try to set it up as ASIO4ALL ProTools crashes, but techincally the Behringer usb the audio driver is for my behringer audio interface. If I have everything plugged in and the Playback engine setup that way everything on my computer goes through my audio interface, except for ProTools... iTunes, my internet browser, the whole shebang. It's almost as if there's a separate output setting that I'm completely missing in Windows or in ProTools that is muted. Once I unplug the usb and disconnect my audio interface all the sound (including from ProTools) reverts back to my speakers, but I'm unable to listen to anything from ProTools with the audio interface plugged in. Even a click track. I've also setup the output source in the I/O setting every possible way, with no luck. Input seems to be working correctly because the guitar is being recorded, I just can't hear it unless I unplug my audio interface. Sorry if I'm being redundant, trying to give every detail I can think of. Thanks for the reply.