View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Sound Content Update for Miroslav Philharmonik 2 (and CE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK Multimedia View Post
There is a new free updater available
Thanks for the heads up Peter regarding those important updates,

Peter .., Just a question regarding Miroslav and the other Sampletank instruments.

Q - is it possible that IKM would consider adopting the Native Instruments NKS technology into those IKM instruments that are powered by Sampletank ?

This would allow Easy Viewing, plus allow individually custom labeled hardware access to all of Sample Tank 3's Instruments - EG :

- Key switching ,
- Keyboard splits
- Individual Instruments usable ranges,
- Note change
- Transport
- FX Knobs
- Parameters

By IKM taking advantage of the NKS Technology using N.I series keyboards LIGHT GUIDE feature ,

(ie;where the LED lights for each key can light up to display the parameters mentioned above, plus the S-Series Hardware knobs are also 'instantly correctly labeled' to reflect exactly what is shown within the Sampletank 3 GUI and it's virtual knobs)

This would create a great , fast intuitive experience for the users who own those keyboards and sample Tank 3

I know IK Multimedia already manufacture a great range of affordable keyboards, and honestly - I am not trying to distract from those one bit ...,

..., but am simply asking the SAME QUESTION that many other companies (similar to IKM) have already 'positively' answered (eg: ARTURIA) by already adopting the NKS technology to their products ?

It would be great if IKM could jump on board also

Pro Tools 2021.6.0 Native * Slate Raven MTi-1 Version 3.9.1 * AVID MBox3 Pro * OSX Mojave 10.14.6 * MAC PRO (late 2013) * 3.0 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon E5 * 64 GB Ram 1866 MHz DDR * AMD FirePro D700 6GB * Lacie LBD 1TB Thunderbolt 2 PCiE * Blackmagic Multidock Thunderbolt2 * Samsung SSD's 850 Pro * WD Black HDD's

Last edited by Seafoam_Green; 07-18-2021 at 04:47 PM.