View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Selecting Midi Clip Slides the clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderAkay View Post
Hi all,
Lately, I have been having a strange problem. When I click-select any midi clip somehow slides the clip a little (always on grid mode). Also, Double-clicking on the tempo bar slides the tempo bar too. Every time I click-select a midi-clip, that happens more. I realized it when some clips sounded out of sync. Why can it be? Does anybody have this problem? I hit UNDO when I select a clip, so it does not move. (On the undo list, whenever I click-select a clip, it shows an undo)

One more thing happened; When I realized that the midi notes were out of quantizing, I tried to select all notes and quantize again, and pro Tools crashed. That happened a few times. So then I decided to inactivate the plugin instruments (like Kontakt, Spitfire, etc.). That way, I could quantize normally. Otherwise, I had to select all notes individually and manually quantize them.

I am using the Pro Tools 2021.12.0 version.
Before this version, there was no such problem. Audio channels are not affected.

Please help.
Not really sure, but please do everything listed here:

Help Us Help You

and make sure to post your system info, and do the Troubleshooting and Optimizations listed in the link.

Pro Tools 2024.3
Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (2)
TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48
Avid Artist Mix/Control
Slate Digital VRS8
Analogue Tonebuss 24 Channel
UAD-2 OCTO Core Accelerator
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
4.01GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7