Thread: Thanks Avid!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Thanks Avid!

JC,

I have another post in the PT 12 forum where I do a loose review/comparison to V-Control. Surely, PTC, is a step in the right direction. The one thing I was surprised not to see was the ability to easily create a new Playlist.

This is a feature that is also missing from V-Control, and would be a game changer for me. As a producer and singer/songwriter, I find myself in the artist seat and these controllers are ideal. The only issue is the inability to quickly create a new playlist to maintain the session vibe when working solo. Also, accurate metering with DBFS displayed would be helpful when getting sounds for drums.

I had some issues with Eucon disconnecting after the system was idle for a bit, but I haven't done further testing to confirm its consistency.

Cheers
MBP 15" High Sierra 10.13.3, i7 2.6Ghz, 8Gb DDR, 750Gb 7200rpm, PT 2019.5, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Octopre MkII, Glyph GPT50, Avalon 737sp, AMS Neve 1073's, API 512c, CAPI 312's, DW drums, Fender Guitars/Amps, AKG, Rode, Sennheiser, Neumann U87 & KM184's, Coles 4038, Equator D5 monitors

Last edited by dr_daw; 08-11-2015 at 01:19 PM. Reason: grammar