View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Digi002 Rack Set Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst7 View Post
You can definitely do all you need to do just by hooking the 11R up to the 002 via spidf. There were some threads about this a while back but I don't remember exactly what the solution was for recording both the dry signal and processed signal, but I believe it involved outputting the processed signal in mono (which in most cases is desireable), on one channel of the spidf, and the dry signal on the other.

For reamping, you just take your dry guitar audio track, and set the output to: interface>spidf (which will go to the eleven rack) and then a new audio track with the input set to: interface>spidf.
Yeah that is a way to do it. Just mute the dry track so it doesn't mess you up.

I hook up my 11R to the 003R via SPDIF. Go to Setup> Hardware have the 003R (or 002) selected and change the clock source to SPDIF. Click OK, and its ready to go. Your In for the 11R will be SPDIF L/R, so you will want to go into the Eleven Rack Window, User Options and change the track that the Rig settings get Embedded too.

However, the EASIEST way (IMO) to do this and re-amping is to change over to the 11R as your main interface, which can be done in just a few seconds by going to Setup>Playback Engine and choose the Eleven Rack. Your session will close then re-open with the 11R as the interface. When done re-amping, do the reverse to change back to the 003 or 002. Try it both ways and use the method that works best for you

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio