View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Can no longer live with all the bugs and crashes!! reverting back to 8.0.4

Wow Chris; Very sorry to hear that; I certainly noticed, since 8.1, that u were posting quite a bit as far as problems were concerned! I think in a few of them, I posted 1st, just in surprise that u were getting all those issues...

I must say the 1st week or so of PT9 was theeee worst I had ever had with any version of PT9 myself, as I have usually always had good experiences on both rigs with all versions...

After som troubleshooting & finally getting legacy to stick on my FW port (LE rig obviously) I finally feel like normal, not being nervous to hit save or open a plug etc...

On our HD rig, we bought a new 8 core Mac Pro right before the new release & went fresh with everything so, other than issues with UAD2, its been pretty stable... No import or any other plug issues & since we hav UAD on that rig, no Waves...

I know this is no help, & seemingly, you've solved ur issues by goin back to what u kno works, which is what I was about to do myself until I finally got legacy to stick...

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)