View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:52 AM

Default Re: Artist Mix loses layout if I exit Control app

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScout View Post
What do you mean "exit (not quit)"?
Are you talking about moving the focused application away from Pro Tools?
All other situations would mean closing the Control app that I can think of. Which is, in essence, quitting. Avid Control does not run a background application maintaining contact with Eucontrol on the Mac when it is not up.

Have you saved the layout (unsure from wording) or is your layout just on the assign tab and not stored on the Layout tab (and then the Pro Tools session saved)?
When you close an app on ipad, by clicking the home button, the app is still in the memory, so it's not quit. Double-click the home button and it shows all the apps active in memory. If you then drag an app out of the screen, it's gone from memory, quit.

Anyway, that's not important. Yes I have saved the layout. So if I have the layout on the Artist Mix, if I close Control app on ipad, the custon layout is gone from Artist Mix, and I can recall it in the eucontrol settings on the mac, or open Control app on the ipad and recall it from there. The second I close Control app, the custom layout is gone from the Artist Mix. That's the problem.