View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Was Eleven used on the new Sixx A.M. album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardom View Post
did not know they released an album recently!! i know nikki has been on tour with motley, but will have to go get the album!!! the first one is amazing!
The same with me - I thought the album was a one-off.

Just last night I had an experience I thought I'd share.

Last night I had a dream ... no not that type of dream ... anyway, in the dream I decided to try and find what type of gear Sixx A.M. where using, and I wasn't getting anywhere fast. But after trawling for some time I found a document that was supposed to be hidden (yes I've always secretly wanted to be a hacker), and on this document it said that the guitarist from the band had been secretly working with Chris Townsend on the creation of a new 11 plugin along with some new hardware based components for use on the new album. Then I across a video file which said that there was a rumour circulating that the new plug-in and hardware was going to be the basis for a new device that Avid where making.

I remember shouting in the dream, "Oh $h!t, they are making the Eleven Rack 2", and the people in the dream were none to pleased with me, and then I woke up. Damn .

Schecter Hellraiser 7 Diamond - Ibanez RG7620
Eleven Rack w/ ERXP