View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Reali-Banjo - Virtual Instrument - Kontact Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greene View Post
The graphics are tacky? Uber corny??? Garage Band?!?!? Well, I have never been so offended in my life!

Snip ...

I'll be the first to admit the graphics are a bit corny (I take no offense at all about that, by the way.) But do you guys think it actually loses sales because of it? Or is there anyone here who think it gains sales?

Snip ...

Like I said, graphics is a topic we've been trying to get a grip on, so any input would be appreciated.
Hi Mike

Thanks a lot for coming on here and interact with your customers

Sorry if we are a bit harsh in our way of describing GUI's and features sometimes but that's how we roll

In all honesty I am not sure I would have given it a second look if it hadn't been
for this thread. When Imfirst saw the GUI I thought it was a gimmick and something to use "for fun" but after listening to the sample quality and realising that this is legit I bought a copy right away. However if I had a say in this I really do think that more Pro users would buy if it looked a bit classier. Other libraries and instruments for Kontakt5 have a cleaner more expensive look and more often than not I choose instruments on how they make me feel when I work and interact with them. Had this looked more in the lines of scarbee and EW for example I would think more people would jump on it and sincemit sounds so good I would make the GUI look as good as the library sounds JMHO

I was VERY IMPRESSED with how good this library actually is and will definately recommend it to other studios and producers here in Europe for sure.

PS. If you do redo the GUI make sure it looks fancie. I like the Acoustic Lite Look of the GUI wayyy more than this.
I really do believe more studios and producers will take it seriously. There aren't any (what we know of) other Banjo libraries out there with this sound and under 99 dollars so you have a great oportunity here I would think

Again Big Up's for coming here and talking to us

Best Regards
Christopher

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————