View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Convince me PT was not a mistake.

For those that were helpful thank you. I have it running well enough for doing my final compressions. For those who were complete [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]s I just figured I would say this. If you feel you have already done your best to help me and I am just "not getting it" then congratulations you've done your part. Why you would continue to post is a mystery to me. I use my email as my login because this email account is dedicated to forums and social networking sites. Its already out there and easily attainable. Ironically it doesnt get that much spam, but even if it did I really could care less. Its become apparent that for future issues I should avoid this site as it seems people dont log on to socialize and help, they just log on to snipe and demonstrate their superiority or at least attempt to. Life is frustrating at times for all of us, but I assure you, logging in to forums and bullying people is no way to resolve your personal issues. Seek professional help. Thats it. Thread closed!