View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 06:12 AM

Default Problem changing banks in artist control

Hello everyone, yesterday I bought an artist control and there is something that cannot be solved, when I select any random track it always assigns it to fader 1, as I saw in videos if I select track 7 it must be assigned to the third fader automatically which I am very interested because visually it seems easy to carry, I also have a problem with komplete kontrol so I don't have it as kontrol daw but when the komplete control was connected the first 4 columns of the artist control respected the assignment of faders from 1-4 but If I selected columns 5-6 on the screen, they were shown in bank 1-4, that is to say that although bank 5-6 was seen on the screen, the selection was in 1.

I know that it is somewhat complicated to explain, I hope I have explained myself well, I have already read the manual, I have already looked at all the configurations in eucon and I cannot make it work.

at this moment I am not interested in fixing the komplete kontrol thing, what interests me is that the artist control respects the banks

Thanks in advance.