View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Neve 1073 Plugins

Scheps 73 is reputedly good and maybe that's the way for you to go. But if you don't need the preamp/mic emulation they also have the VEQ and VComp series, which are worth checking out. And of course you know about the UAD stuff.

If you simply want a 1073 EQ emulation Sonimus Burnley 73 enjoys a good reputation and is in your price range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam79 View Post
I've wanted a Neve 1073 Plugin ever since I've owned Pro Tools. Just from UA's reputation, I'm assuming their 1073 is the best out there. I have a $99 store credit at the Waves store and I noticed that they also have a 1073 Plug, the Scheps 73. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm about to download a bunch of Waves demos, this being one of them. I can across a site that list 14 must have Waves plugs: http://getthatprosound.com/top-14-mu...waves-plugins/. I'm gonna download all these and see what I like. It doesn't include the Scheps 73 and a couple others that I'm interested in. The Hybrid Collection seems pretty cool, from what I've read, but I only have the cash to buy one of them. The H-Delay is the one featured in the article. Just looking for some suggestions on what to check out...there are just so damn many Waves plugs out there it's a bit overwhelming. Thanks.