View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: The Tea Room..!!

yo dudes, just sent the BGvox and Djembe tracks to Andrew. And yes they are Mono, 48khz sample rate..etc.. made sure they were correct the first time this time. hehe BGvox were pretty fun to mess with.. btw.. talked to Yoko via e-mail this afternoon and he says Hey, for some reason his computer wont let him onto DUC... he said he is going to work on the horns in the next couple days when he gets a chance though. Haven't heard from Stiff about the computer to see when we shall hear guitar from him yet also. well, I am off to move my car before the neighbors get pissed at me..... we ratted them out to the landlord caus their damn dog is loud as hell like every night at all hours of the night, and they keep apparently taking showers without shower doors up there and got water leaking through the ceiling twice now and all over our living room furniture... we don't believe they are supposed to be living up there either caus we think they are subletting which is against the rental agreement... this saga will be continued though... I will chat you guys later.

btw.. Kenny: what track with the chick singing? you weren't talking about me on DUCthang were you dude?