View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools not detecting hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankap99 View Post
I've been running Pro Tools 10.3.10 with an NI Komplete6 for a while with no issues. However, I recently invested in an HD1 Accel Core PCIe card and a Digidesign 192, which Pro Tools will not recognize. Oddly, Both Logic and Ableton will recognize and allow me to use the 192 in 8x8x8 mode (my configuration). I tried installing Pro Tools in HSX mode and TDM mode, and neither way recognized the PCIe card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pro Tools HD TDM, HDN and THX cards will not work with Pro Tools (standard) they require Pro Tools HD, and are only sold by Avid bundled with that software. They can be used with third party applications via Core Audio and ASIO support, but Pro Tools (standard) is crippled to prevent that working. Welcome to the walled garden. This whole topic has been flogged to death many times before on DUC. If you want to use this you need to look to buy a used Pro Tools HD 10 asset on an iLok (actually buy the iLok since the license if activated and on an iLok is not transferable without the hardware).

I'm not sure what you mean by "HSX" or "TDM" mode.