View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Bought a Carbon. Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiot View Post
Nope I sold the Ultimate license Avid’s gave all Carbon users as a bonus. I kept my own Ultimate license and the Protools license that came originally with the Carbon. What I’m not clear on is whether Carbon now only comes with a Single Ultimate license!?
Good to hear I am in the same situation I had a current Upgrade/Support Plan --HD/Ultimate license when I bought my Carbon in Dec 2020 (that came bundled) with Pro Tools (regular) Perpetual/Parachute license. Which is the only PT license tied to the Carbon Hardware . But I let that expire However when Avid decided to stop bundling the Perpetual Parachute license (because it was so confusing and a hassle ) and instead bundle a straight up (no parachute ) Ultimate license with the Carbon , they also retroactively offered an Ultimate License to us Carbon owners who had purchased Carbon prior to that change.

So I am sitting on an unused PT Ultimate License and am curios how you go about selling it ?

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...

Last edited by K Roche; 01-23-2023 at 11:36 AM.