View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Mbox not supported by MacBook pro MacOS Monterey 12.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maripersen View Post
I just bought a new Mac book pro, and the mbox will not show up in "playback engine" in Pro Tools 2022 version. I read now that The Mbox or Mbox Pro is not supported with MacOS Monterey 12.x. Is this right? How can I use pro Tools without my mbox ?
Should I return my new Mac Book pro at the store?
In the for what its worth department - i recently took the plunge and upgraded my Mac Pro (late 2013) to Monterey. i remember reading somewhere that some guy had the mbox 3 pro running with it. The trick was to have it running with a previous os. I had it running with mojave for years. So when i installed monterey it worked! I used it for a couple of months, happily, because to find another usb interface with the same features would be quite expensive. About two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working... and Avid link stopped booting up if the mbox was on when booting up monterey. i am trying to figure out a fix. it was working fine. nothing changed afain in terms of my system.