View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 04:30 PM

Default Need for an older version of pro tools?

Hi all. My name is Fidel and I am from Argentina. I have a serious problem here. My interface is a third generation Avid Mbox Mini. Here I shared their corresponding drivers up to the most updated: https://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/...x-Mini-Drivers

My computer is an Apple with the following characteristics: This system fully supports the last version of macOS Sierra (10.12) and macOS High Sierra (10.13). Running macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later, this model does support HEVC hardware acceleration. This model is compatible with the final version of macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS Catalina (10.15), and macOS Big Sur (macOS 11), as well. It additionally supports the current version of the macOS, macOS Monterey (macOS 12), but it does not support AirPlay to Mac and the more minor Spatial Audio, Portrait Mode, 3D Landmarks, and Interactive Globe features.

That said, finding compatibility between the interface and some operating system I suppose would not be a problem. But Pro Tools doesn't sell more than recent versions, should I switch to another audio platform? Does anyone know other solution there?