View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 09:31 AM

Arrow Re: Intermittent Sync Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamixaled View Post
Actually, i had opened a ticket about this and other issues last year while on PT11, and while the support people tried very hard, there was no resolution. I went through all the hoops - taking out all plugins and reintroducing them one by one... i even started from scratch - a new internal HD and re-installed everything, but to no avail. I thought I'd try to see if anyone else has had this problem before opening a new ticket, which will probably be a good way of finding out whether renewing is a good idea. The devilish thing is that I cannot duplicate the problem on request. It just happens when it happens. So frustrating...
Did Avid ask you for either the .ptx session file or the .dlog files from your system? I am sorry to read that you are having these issues. I do not use MIDI. I cannot be of much more help here. If others respond with corroborating reports, I can ask a super-mod to take a look at this thread.