View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 05:09 AM

Default Re: Plugin Alliance Leap Year Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post
Yeah waiting on some of the newer plugins. Just need to be patient.

Regarding the sale, of course the prices are good at $36 per plugin here in the UK including VAT. That said I've paid an average of much less for all my Plugin Alliance plugins. I added it up the other year and my average price was around $25 less over the 5 or 6 years.

I read the other day on the FB group of a person buying two plugins last month at $10 each These were not bx_tuners either! I have some way to go in the getting deals it seems.

Stephen
That buyer probably had a decent loyalty voucher. They come in three amounts depending on how much one has spent in a rolling 12 month year. $25/$50/$75. There's still ways to game the system and they're legit. There's a thing that goes on monthly over on a Gearslutz thread where people sometimes trade vouchers or give their's up because they either have no use for it or because of the minimum spend needed to use the voucher isn't met. For instance with a $50 voucher you have to spend a minimum of $75.

It takes some smart shopping as well as paying attention to the dynamic pricing. That's where you get a discount depending on how many plugins you buy. Say you purchase two plugins - you get a 20% discount on the total purchase price. Add a third plugin and you get another 10% discount for a total of 30% discount on the total price. And so on up to 60% off the total purchase price.

QAPLA!