View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 05:13 AM

Default Re: Its 50% off Komplete crossgrade time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Yes approx $500 from K9U to K10U so to that i say .... Hold on for it ....

Here it comes ... NOOOOOOO way in "hot place" ever would i pay that for NI stuff. We just got K9U plus a few updates to Pro series and as Kinh said: the staff at NI are rudes as ****!

Better stuff out there and pianos are really easy to find so thanks NI for being stupid and rude to your existing customers.
I was severely disappointed with NI's offerings with K10 and that's why I passed on it. I know a lot of people passed on K10 because of a lack of real new stuff in it.

I have to say say NI people are technically lacking. For instance I raised a support ticket about their plugins not showing in AudioSuite and they had no idea what AS even was. They thought I was referring to using their plugins as regular inserts. Goes to show they don't know the platforms they develop for.

You want rude? How about when they removed RTAS support from their plugins when they introduced Komplete Kontrol? I think that qualifies.

The only way I would throw money at NI is if/when they release Kontakt 6. From what I read in their forums it is being worked on but other than that - ?

QAPLA!