View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 08:46 AM

Default Problem with Windows 7 64 bit / Nuendo 32 bit / EuControl 2.5.7

Hello!

I recently purchased an Euphonix MC Control for use with Nuendo 4.3.0. I have downloaded and installed the latest EuCon software (Version 2.5.7 for Windows 64-bit). The MC Control springs to life inside Windows and it recognizes when I switch applications. I am able to create soft keys for for example Firefox and save these.

However, I am not able to get it to talk to Nuendo. I have registered and downloaded the EuCon adapter to my eLicenser dongle and I have added it in the Device Setup within Nuendo. The Nuendo splash screen also says "Initializing: EuCon" when I start it. The soft keys update and the default Euphonix soft key setup loads, but after this, nothing happens. The faders never come to life and none of the soft keys or transport control buttons work. When I open up EuControl and open up the Soft Key Command Editor, it just gives me empty columns instead of the EuCon command hierarchy. See attached screenshot: http://i51.tinypic.com/2dc7lhv.jpg

Any ideas, anyone?

I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Nuendo 4.3.0 (32 bit) on an Intel core i7 920 with 12 GB RAM.

Klosse Wistbacka
West Bay Entertainment
Finland