View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 07:37 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 2021.6

Running 2021.6 with HDX on Mojave here, 5,1 flashed Mac Pro. Had been mostly stable after some initial growing pains, this being a new system. But just posted elsewhere about a sporadic issue where I will load up a (very small) session, press play (using spacebar or transport) and it will not play. Not accidentally set to "Online". Just won't play. Have had to reboot to get it working, although today just quitting and reloading Pro Tools worked. FWIW, I had just installed McDSP Emerald Pack demo. Also, while checking out McDSP Revolver plugin I had my first GUI freeze, just trying to toggle between settings on the plugin. Mouse frozen, but no beachball. Thought I was completely frozen, but cleared up in about 3-4 seconds. Unnerving. Although that being said, I recently brought up a fairly involved mix in progress from PT 10 HD2 Accel, and it came up great in 2021.6 and I was able to finish it with no major issues - except for a couple of issues with Valhalla plugins