View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Impedance and Live Setup help (New Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TieDyedDevil View Post
Exactly. Or if you need to run a stereo mix to the house (really only useful and suitable in small venues that have stereo mains), run two XLRs from the stage jacks on the K12 to the stage box.

Yah, it'd typically be in the loop. The loop position would depend on how you want to use the Boomerang in relation to the rest of the signal chain, e.g. whether you want effects on the Boomerang's output or you want to loop the effects. (I tend to prefer the former, but it's just a preference. Do whatever works for you.)

Make sure you set the loop level switch to "stompbox" at the rear of the Eleven Rack.
Thanks again.
So if I wanted to keep this SIMPLE. I could run the 11r XLR Main Output Left to the QSC and the 11r XLR Main Output Right to the house? :)

And I want to use the X-toic Xblender in the 11r loop with all my effects... I don't see where that would be a problem...

:)
Violin, Viola, Mandolin, Guitar, Bass, Cittern, Bouzouki, & Keys. Diamond, Strymon, Neunaber Technology, Lovepedal, Paul C., Boomerang, Sonic Research, Boss, DTS, Radial, EHX, TC Electronic, Xotic, Tech 21, and Damage Control Pedals.
Eleven Rack