View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Constant CPU Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayce View Post
Amazing, Janne. Running better than it has in a while. I had no idea. I haven't been able to run a session without the Session Usage meters pegging for the longest time, and now they're barely moving. Have a look at the attached image taken while actively recording: almost no usage. Nice work. Back in business. Thanks much.

Darryl:
"Nobody here can guess what your "it's all @#$$%& up" problems are."
Well, actually Janne did and solved it in just a few short sentences. And by the looks of things—this 80 pounds of rant you dumped back on me—the "it's all @#$$%& up" problems appear to be on your end. "What make/model/spec is the "Pro Tools external drive"?" Really? Well let's not forget the make and model of the USB cables and the hub, and the desk they all sit on, ok?

Maybe you're havin' a bad day, but your pants have gotta be fitting better after such a dump. Glad I could help.

Get well soon there, Darryl.
HAHAH

Apparently Darryl has got some behavioral problems always hitting out at people asking for help with this kind of "you are so dumb asking a question like that" lol been there ...
macOS 14.4.1
Pro Tools 2024.3.1
Logic Pro X
Reason 12

UA Apollo 8p
Apogee Thunderbridge/Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6
Eleven Rack/Focusrite ISA Two/Onyx 1640i
UAD Satellite Quad
MOOG Mother 32
Nektar Panorama P1
Axiom AIR 49/Axiom 49/Yamaha P35
Fender Mustang/Marshall Amp/Ibanez Pedals/Fender Strat/Yamaha FG820L/Martin DJr10e
Genelec 8040b/Yamaha HS80s/M-Audio BX5a
Beats Solo/Shure SRH1840/Slate VMS

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7KfV..._branch=1&nd=1