View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Plugins compatible with Apple Silicon natively

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen View Post
The column in the PTE list that says 'Yes' tells you if they are running on apple silicon, AU, VST etc, - the right-most column tells you about native AAX support.
Yes I understand that but my point was that the only Sonimus plugin that currently and just recently fits both columns is the Console-A and none of there other plugins. Also the statement about being M1 supported was there before they even released the Console-A. Some what misleading to me and to my point was vague. I had to contact support to get the just of things and until this day none of the other plugins fall into either category unless they're saying supported means Rosetta but still........ Also if I'm remembering correctly the support for Pro Tools column was added later when Avid released the beta PT and the Support column was referring to AU, and VST3. The Chart was later updated to include AAX.
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 | Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.11 | Dolby Atmos Render 5.2 & Album Assembler 1.3 | RME BabyFace Pro FS | UA Native Plugins & Sphere LX | SSL UC1 | 2023 Mac Studio M2 Max 12 Core CPU 38 Core GPU | MacOs 13.5.0 | Genelec 8020D & Yamaha MSP10 | Korg Kronos LS | Sonarworks Sound ID | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | DT 880 PRO | DT 770 Pro | etc.

Last edited by ZoeMusic; 03-06-2023 at 04:07 PM.