View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:22 AM

Default switching screens & screen sharing

In preparation for getting my iMac back up and running (it's at a shop for a diagnosis on what really happened - did my video card get fried) I've been doing a ton of research on various things. Mostly centered around running VEPro6 on two machines. I've got the basics down, putting things together piece-by-piece like a jigsaw puzzle. In this journey I've run into things I never did before on a Mac with the major one being screen sharing. Got that sussed.

Where I've run into a snag is when working in VEPro and switching screens back and forth. Saw a YouTube video where a fellow was doing just this and he had both the master and slave in full screen mode. He said he made a gesture setup on whatever pointing device he was using (didn't say what the device was) to make it easy to switch back and forth between the master where he had PT12 running and the slave with the VEPro server running. I'm not interested on the gesture as much as how does one actually switch back and forth between the two full screens? Understand that I've never used Spaces or Mission Control - is the switching accomplished using either or both of these two and if so how? If not the how to do the deed otherwise.

QAPLA!