View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Re: PLUGINS problem - paid for factory plugins, DON\"T WORK!!

Firstly you need to check exactly what plugins you are entitled to, when i bought my producer factory bundle the install CD had the installer for the producer factory pro bundle. So basically if intsalled the pro bundle i wouldn't have the auths for the majority of plugs.

Producer Factory bundle: Includes moogerfooger Analog Delay, JOEMEEK Meequalizer VC-5, JOEMEEK SC-2 Photo Optical Compressor, Cosmonaut Voice, and Digidesign Maxim.

Producer Factory Pro bundle: Includes moogerfooger Analog Delay, JOEMEEK Meequalizer VC-5, JOEMEEK SC-2 Photo Optical Compressor, Cosmonaut Voice, Digidesign Maxim, Bomb Factory BF-3A Classic Compressor, Digidesign D-Fi, Tel-Ray Variable Delay, SansAmp PSA-1, moogerfooger Ring Modulator, Voce Spin, and Voce Chorus/Vibrato.

Best thing if you are unsure is go to iLok, login and just view the auths and install those. Chances are with an Mbox you only have top bundle and its all the other plugs that are pinging the auth message on startup.

Cheers