View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Folder Feature Requests

1.) Control app: I do not see a way in tracks view to show folder tracks only.

Surface (S3): The folders remain spilled regardless of how they appear on the mix window.

PT: no issues there

2. Control app: I would like tracks view to have all my folders at the top and Closed up...tap a folder boom, spilled on the S3. Only showing folder members. Also to have a prefence in eucon to spill it to the daw as well like an automatic memory location/window config, so the mix window quickly pops up folders that were selected from tracks view on app. Both at once tracks view tap= spill to s3 and mix view...only showing selected folder. Deselecting the folder from the control app and brings everything back how it was before.

Open and close folders from iPad tracks view would be very cool. And I would like it to affect the DAW. So if I just want to open it but not spill. I would like both choices readily available. Maybe modifier + tap = open/close. Tap = Spill like a memory location (left to right). Only displaying folder members.

Surface (S3): I am aware that an update is fixing what I want...obviously close the folder on mix window means the members are hidden on the surface. I really want the s3 to always mirror the mix window. I want the mix window and s3 tracks to lock even when spilling folders.

DAW/ Eucon: How do I mirror my mix window on my s3? Can that be a eucon pref...Surface mirrors mix window? Check.

Thanks for this sticky, Folder tracks are awesome. This is awesome