View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 11:30 AM

Default Track input toggle from touchscreen

Worth a try (sorry, doesn’t work), but I believe there were some different functionalities between the Mix and Control, e.g. flip mode that I TOTALLY missed from my Command 8 until they fixed the encoder acceleration programming for the EUCON devices. I would dearly have loved that until the encode fix, but it was never implemented for the Artist Control.

Beyond that... if it was a solution, why couldn’t Avid just tell me? I’ve asked for the command to be Euconized so I could create a macro or softkey for myself but that went nowhere.

And to be clear... there are workarounds... but the basic idea is that you can’t easily select the track to toggle this on directly from the Artist Control main touchscreen. I am just lobbying for the buttons on the touchscreen to match the ones on the channel strip as per the screenshot I uploaded... you have three out of four, just finish it properly. There is a new option on one of the softkeys, but you have to page to it. There is a space on the screen just below “Selection” and I don’t understand (in a completely unknowing and ignorant fashion!) how hard it is to plop a graphic there, map it, and assign it a control.

Last edited by Neale; 04-26-2020 at 11:40 AM.