View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 01:33 PM

Default Pro Tools LE software for my Mbox2 mini

Hi,

I'm about at the end of my rope with Pro Tools. I bought a MBox 2 Mini, around 2009 to use on my Macbook pro. It came with OSX10.6.8 installed It came bundled with a substantial amount of software including PT LE 7.x?. I was supposed to get a free PT LE upgrade as well. Never could make it work. By the way I've been in A/V production for almost 30 years. Long story short, I gave up on my PT LE nightmare after 30+ hours of talking to DigiDesign CS etc... to no avail.

Now what? I'm back... I've tried OSX 10.3.9 etc... Now all I want is the Software that was supposed to work with my lonely Mbox2 mini. I've got a OSX10.6.8 and a OSX10.9.3 partition on my newer MacBook pro, Intel 2.53 dual core machine.

How can I obtain the 8.0.3 version of PT LE. I realize I have to be at 8.0.5 for OSX10.6.8. I am hoping to run Mavericks at some point, but I'll settle for getting PT LE to work on 10.6.8. Yes... I understand I can download the software, but with no activation codes for the software or the ignition pack that was included in my original purchase. I'm dead in the water. I have no intention of spending another dime on this effort. I have no activation codes, except for the original bundled software. Those don't work because I used them when I originally bought the device.

How do I accomplish this? Can anyone help? Please!