View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:12 PM

Default Unable to locate Avid hardware. Avid Pro Tools SE 8.0.3 (M-Audio KeyStudio 49)

Hey,

I just recently bought a new M-Audio KeyStudio 49 Keys. After spending hours of several installation and uninstallion of Avid Pro Tools SE 8.0.3, I keep receiving the following message as I open the application: "Unable to locate Avid hardware. Make sure your hardware is connected and turned on. Click "OK" when the hardware is ready."

I have tried everything after multiply research and trail, the keyboard is plugged in and working fine (tested with MIDI-OX), however the software will not open due to my 'hardware' not being connected. I have also tried ALL my usb slots and nothing is working.

I have also tried installing the software onto my Mac and receive the same issue.

I am currently running a PC, Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (8GB RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.8GHz, 64 bit operating system)

Please help me, as I would love to play around with my new KeyStudio.

If there is any updates that I need to install in order for the software to work accordingly please let me know.

THANKS
Martin Dai