View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Why wasn't the expiration date of my bonus plug-in(s) updated after renewing my S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
That KB article is speaking only to the bonus plug-in licenses which get updated just before the plan's anniversary date - the PT license itself gets updated at renewal (otherwise it couldn't run newer versions of the software). In your case, none of your licenses (including your PT license) were updated when you renewed your plan - the Release Limit date on your PT license was still 2022 when it should have updated to 2023. So there was a disconnect between your product and all of its licenses.
If you say so, but that isn't clear to me ...

If you step into my shoes, I just renewed my Software Updates & Support Plan which changed the expiration date in my Avid account ... None of the bonus plugins dates were updated and expired on my iLok. So I went to the KB and asked "Why wasn't the expiration date of my bonus plug-in(s) updated after renewing my Software Updates + Support Plan?"

To my gleeful surprise, that was the EXACT question I was asking, although an answer was not to be had. So, I went to the DUC.

You solved it, but I'm still confused. I'm fine with that.

Last edited by WombatStudio.Org; 09-07-2022 at 06:46 PM. Reason: No expiration date on the iLok Perpetual License