View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:13 AM

Unhappy Problem with 003 rack diver

the 8.0.4b driver not satisfied me because it still has some bugs .
until when I should wait Cubase and 003 rack get solved ? otherwise I switch to another products from other manufacturers such as RME . Please just specify a time to wait , it will take 3 months 6 months 1 year ..... how much time I should wait ?

I was working fine with 8.0.3 and under xp but with newer version of 8.0.3 that recognize windows sound there is a buggy problem that midi controller works with first opened project and when you open second project works too but midi controller stop working when you switch between projects and midi controller of first and second project will stop working.

with 8.0.4b in windows 7 64bit there is midi controller problem.
with the above versions of 8.0.4b there is additional problem that sound get distorted in Cubase and ASIO time usage reach the highest levels that shows over loaded cpu usage and with setting higher buffer size and changing the buffer size distorted sound doesn't get better and due to this problem I have to switch to RME products. please declare a time that when this problem will get solved and until when I should wait .. one month two months.. half a year.. because I like my digi 003 rack and enjoy working with it.

I thinks this issue is a driver based problem with newer drivers because in older versions I did not experience this problem.