View Single Post
Old 12-13-2000, 11:20 AM

Default Re: MAC controls PC , PC controls MAC, wireless crazy stuff....you got to have it...

Buna,Lucian!
Stii cumva dacå cv160 merge cu G4 Gigabithe Ethernet,Protools mix+,si Logitech Wireless keyboard?
Gabi
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">quote:<HR>Originally posted by lucian:
Hello humans,
I am dead. I've spent all night long looking for switch boxes online. A jungle.
Is 8:30am...no sleep

I posted a thing the other day asking for anybody that knows anything about wireless Mac keyboard and mouse. Nothing!

I have a 9600 and I am running 3 monitors with it.I wanted to use one monitor for my PC and for my D8B mixer, so I was looking for a box that will do that.
Well ,EVRICA!!!
I found this company "ATEN" ,that makes a good switch box for monitor, mouse and keyboard.

Easy stuff ,just add one existing monitor of the 3 to the switch box and everything works just fine without touching the MAC.
But still a wireless keyboard and mouse attached to the cool chair ,controling all this madness...was still a dream.
A dream until now, because I discoverd the CV160 wich is an MAC/PC adaptor. That means that you can control a MAC with a PC mouse and keyboard.
SOOO COOOLLL!
Now I just plug the mouse and keyboard in to this box wich goes to the big 4 switch box CS114. The monitors are fine as they are BUT THE REALY COOL thing is...I can attach a WIRELESS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD. And voila!It works. Posibilities...endlessssssss

Ok, now kiss me

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>