View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Avid

Default Re: Audio disappears, reappears after tweaking clock source

Quote:
DIGI support not helpful (they don't officially support my computer yet, so...).
I believe we were as helpful as we could be. According to the info I have, our support tech spent significant time with you and had been told by you that you were using a 1.6ghz Core Duo Mac Mini during the troubleshooting process. Is this not the case?

If you *are* using the MacBook Pro in your post then, yes, it's untested and unsupported and there may be issues with it that we are unaware of until the testing process completes. From the notes I have in the record, our tech threw the book at this, so it does seem like there may be issues with this particular model Mac related to Digidesign hardware. I see we already had you try a new firewire cable. The only other thing I could recommend is removing all plug-ins from your plug-ins folder, trash prefs, restart and try again - it may be related to a corrupt or incompatible plug-in. Also, testing under a new administrator account may also help to see if it's something specific to your current account causing the problem.