View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 08:51 AM

Default Re: Shortcut to close hidden tracks and groups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWgEAR View Post
Press Alt (and then release) to access the menus, then press V to access the View Menu.

Then press O. Then press T.

This toggles the Track List. Replace T with C to toggle the Clip List on the right.

It is important that you not hold Alt while pressing V, etc. Press Alt and then release. Then press V, ...

Any other menu commands for which there is no direct keyboard shortcut can be accessed this way.

E.g. to open Preferences: Alt, then S, then N.

If you have a keyboard or mouse for which you can assign macros to keys (I use a Logitech gaming keyboard, mouse, and gamepad), you can make these one-key shortcuts.

Have fun!
Hi DAWgEAR.

I too am looking to create shortcuts or key commends to open & close the tracks list/groups list & the clip list. .

I'm sorry, but I don't quite follow your instructions above . . ?
Are they for creating shortcuts in the Mac preferences/keyboard/shortcuts ?

I would really appreciate some help in setting up these open close shortcuts .
Best regards . .
Josh
~ 2019 Rack Mac Pro 3.2 GHz 16 core 384 GB RAM Catalina 10.15.7 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2022.12.0 / HDX 2 + UAD2 PCIe OCTO+QUAD / HD I/O's x 4 + 1 x 96io / Digidesign Pre's x 3 / Avid S6 M10-24 -V22.12.1.34 ~
~ Mac Pro 8 core - clover - 13 GB ram - 10.6.8 / HD5 / Pro Tools 9.0.6 / Magma PE6R4 ~ ARCHIVE RIG

~ Mac Pro (Early 2009) - 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core-32 GB RAM-10.13.6 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2019.10 / Apollo 16 / Avid S3 ~