View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Carbon- Basic Questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwavo View Post
Thanks for the great explanation. Are you putting the tracks assigned to the reverb /comp into DSP mode to keep the hardware insert latency correct ?

Thanks again !
Not sure what you mean by "tracks assigned to reverb/comp",,,,

Let me explain a bit further and see if I can clarify better

I have four folder tracks all routed to the 2 Mix track ( which has my Comp on it and is labeled 3 U in the inserts section ) The folder tracks are A Rhy Gtr -- A Ld Gtr --E Ld Gtr and the Vox

Right now only the A Rhy Gtr Folder track is opened up and showing the two mono audio tracks routed to it = A Rhy Gtr L (for Left) and A Rhy Gtr R (for Right)

So

Starting from left side is the Stereo - A Rhy Gtr folder track (acoustic rhythm guitar ) then -- two mono audio tracks -A Rhy Gtr L and A Rhy Gtr R which are routed to the A Rhy Gtr folder track,,, which is routed to the 2 Mix track ---- and I am also sending (labeled M7 in the sends section) from the A Rhy Gtr Folder track to the M7 (reverb track). make sense so far ?

Ok so when I clicked the DSP mode on either one of the A Rhy Gtr- L or R tracks,,, then the A Rhy Gtr folder track, and the 2 Mix track, and the M7 track and the Master Fader track (because the 2 Mix track is routed to it via Stereo Mon. (which is what I label my main 1 &2 outs) they all automatically went into DSP mode ( i.e all of the downstream associated tracks )

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...

Last edited by K Roche; 09-18-2021 at 05:55 PM.