View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 11:08 AM

Default Re: ATTENTION DIGI 002 USERS!!!

Funny- all this time I didn't know what that issue was- I've been pulling hairs lately- I had one of the orignal 002s, had it replaced back in March/April '03- now for the last month it's been doing that again. But the funny thing is, it won't act funny unless opening a session with over 8 tracks, that is, with 8 or more faders active, it resets itself. I've found that if I make less than 8 tracks visible, then bring up a dialog window (such as import audio) and then cancel out, it will jump back to attention, but this is really screwing with my sessions and getting worse.

I'm over a year out of the warranty phase now- but seeing as this is now going to be the 3rd 002 I'm getting, I feel like I should get some consideration, especially because this is apparently such a widespread problem!! How much is Digi going to charge just to replace my faulty power supply which really shouldn't be crapping out TWICE in a year and a half.. (or better yet send me a new unit???)

-David Bayles; Art & Fear