View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 07:30 AM

Default Re: Source-Nexus vs Source-Connect Standard ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGS View Post
Thanks but for this job I need Source-Connect to work. I'll try again with SC tech support.
That is the best plan. I did the original course they offered for a while back and figured out a lot to fill in the gaps. It helped. They also have an advanced course either coming or do have it. Robert Marshall who created class with Rebekah Wilson are great and helped me get set up here. I have not had a reason for using that much as it's not really my thing here, but it's good to have! Just get on with them to help you! I will upgrade to the Pro Source connect if I need it, but most of my clients just use a place in LA. Then they send me the files when they cut it in to a specific show.

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS