View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:46 PM

Location: Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe
Default Re: Flip (Aux) on MC Mix - no flip on linked MC Control??? WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstu View Post
thanks for the advice xill.

it was my old workflow and for me it was not a step upward. after some days intensively working with the control i found out that i more and more did my shorts cuts and hand my hands on the mc mis than working with the touch screen.

I don't want to say with my first post that the control is a bad thing. it's a great unit and great for the money. probably it's just not the right one for my.

btw i love the mix more and more, it has all i need. i will order a second mix and sell the control.

so thanks all for your response.

Mostly I use the Control for the extra faders and very few touchscreen functions. I use the transport for banking and markers, my 2 McMix for plugins.

I don't use the touch screen much either because it's not precise (got a V1 and it's really awful), the text is cut off 66% of the time and the plugin parameters appear in the wrong order and cannot be reordered.

Also I wanted to use the Control Wheel for a different function than the Transport Wheel but that also doesn't work. Locking the console on Logic but leaving the Transport unlocked is also buggy, as the Wheel stop working.

Lots of little things they have to fix and it's taking longer than I thought it would take. Sorry for the rant, but some days I just have to complain; it's great stuff but still slightly buggy.