View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Saving PQ Setups

So I had a question, maybe I am missing something.

Here's the scenario. We have multiple services at our church. Our early service on Sundays is basically acoustic. Just Piano and 2 vocals. The other services are full bands. We use one of the PQ setups for out CD recording, cause it allows us a nice compliment of plug-ins including the 31 band EQ for setting up the recording of our Pastor's mic. We made some changes to the setup on our CD recording PQ at the 7AM service today. Then we went to open up our 9AM service files and we couldn't figure out a way to save the PQ settings from the 7AM files and then import them into the 9AM files. From what I can see there is no way to save the settings from a PQ channel and then import those settings into another PQ in another file. We had to rebuild the changes we wanted in the new file. Is there a way to save the settings from a specific PQ channel(all the plug-ins, channel inputs, user feeds) from one file to another? Each of the channel strips allows us to hit the little folder button and snapshot the channel essentially. I'd love to be able to do that with a PQ channel.

Thanks hopefully this makes sense.