View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Default Re: If YOUR groove VANISHES after Recording an OD... It AINT your ears... ADC ATE IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronwasserman View Post
I run all sessions with NO ADC to avoid this problem. Very slowly making the transition over to Logic for composing as the PT issues seemingly will never be resolved.
Ron,

thanks for chiming in. Much appreciated. I thought I was going nuts.

Sadly, I am NOT...

Protools 9, aside from offering open platform for using 3rd pty Interfaces, brings me absolutely NO improvements. NONE>...

No ease in administrating Plug-Ins, Presets. etc etc etc...

you STILL have a workspace SO OUTDATED that it makes Walther Concrite look like a adolescent....

My fears are growing steadily each day... Fear of the Original Idea of Protools being long gone, and away from its original creators. It seems as if AVID has hired new engineers who cant decode the original protools code... Protools keeps getting worse. New Looks yes and open platform but inside it is a dinosaur. Resting only on the laurels of the original creators.

I hope the future is getting better... might I add the NEAR future... I aint sticking with this software and platform for another year let alone a decade.

I want to compose music without my DAW getting the way....

IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK !!!!