View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 05:50 AM

Default Re: MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkJE View Post
Hi Frank
I’d like to help, if I can. This latest update appears to be working for others – so it should also work for you.

Before I proceed, I have 2 questions:

In your Avid account>My Products and Subscriptions, is your license Banner title: “MDW EQ V5 AAX – UPGRADE “?
And, directly after
“iLok id: ********** and Date”, what follows the word “Licenses:”?

Procedure:
Download & install the latest version of iLok License Manager from https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
In iLok License Manager, right-click on your License and choose “Deactivate”
After the spinning beach ball has stopped, under the “Available” Licenses Tab, right-click on your License and choose “Activate”
Once your License is back on your iLok, right-click on your iLok and choose “Synchronize”.

If that does not fix it, please post here
Thanks!
It says "MDW EQ5.0 (AAX DSP/NATIVE) which is odd as I only bought the native version ages ago and never had an HDX system. With the version before I always had to use the native and not the dsp+native installer. But maybe the names changed. Haven't used it in many many years.

iLok was current before installation. de/re-activated the license and now it does seem to work.

Thanks!