View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack GUI in PT11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleHD View Post
but customers also get irritated if they've invested money in gear and then get zero information on whether there's any hope for it to continue working forward.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Avid simply does not pre-announce things
Totaly agree, it's a question of strategy vs concurrence and this is completely understandable in case of major release.

But ... in this particular case we are not speaking about plans, we are just speaking about an issue (software regression between version 10 and 11).
Everybody going on the Avid's Eleven Rack page putting himself in a new client shoes will notice that the edition interface is everywhere from the screenshots to videos.

Personaly I decided to migrate to 11R because I naively thought it was better from an integration point of view with the next 64 bit gen of PT11.
Today's result: i'm stuck in the Avid's glue without edition interface for PT, without any explanation.

By the way, even if I do love how this unit sounds, the lack of communication on Eleven Rack (globally none since dec 2012) becomes a big concern for 11R community.