View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 07:46 AM

Default Re: Looking to upgrade, PT12, laptop workstation, interface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruestPain View Post
I'm looking to upgrade my work station to a mobile/portable unit. My guess is to continue sticking with mac so i'm sure you're going to tell me go with a Mac Book Pro and i'm all ears. I just need some help with identifying some critical specs, obviously I want the hard drive space, RAM, graphics card, processing power, etc. I'm a bit perplexed with trying to find out if PT 12 can be purchased as its stand alone software? I've enjoyed PT10 for this long and thats currently on my desktop rig but am looking to transition into a more mobile unit and maybe retiring the older rig.
I want you to check my https://www.rushessay.com/do-my-essay.php website later. You can't miss it.
My budget for a work station (laptop) is not to exceed 2k/2.5kish, maybe with some wiggle room obviously the cheaper the better if I can just upgrade certain features in the future. Would have to come with thunderbolt 3 as a connector. What OS is safe for PT12? (we all know how flimsy PT and OS's can be).

If you are familiar please include the specs relating to a Apolo Twin X interface.

Laptop specs, OS version?

Pt12 ?

Apollo Twin X?

Why do you prefer using Mac? I am just curious. My brother don't want to switch neither and I just can't understand that.

Last edited by patpat22; 10-26-2020 at 01:02 AM.