View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:31 AM

Default MP9 Not Picking Up Hardware/Pro Tools MP9.0.5. Update Error (Invalid Integrity)

Sup peeps. QCGR here reporting an error within my System/Pro Tools Software. I have my Fast Track Plugged in and its being read in the Control Panel, however, when I launch Pro Tools, Pro Tools itself says that it is not reading any hardware. Wtf is going on dawg? Can anyone help me out....

Also... I tried downloading Pro Tools MP9.0.5. Update but to no avail. It keeps giving me an "Invalid Integrity" error before it even downloads... any advice?

I have Windows 7 64bit SP1. I have 4 gigs of ram and 200gigs left of free Drive space. I have re-installed Pro Tools twice now and I have also re-installed the driver for the Fast Track Audio Interface. Still... nothing...

I thought logging in would help as far as the MP9.0.5 update is concerned, but, nothing. It was working fine but then like 5 different DAE errors popped up and completely screwed my session to the side. It wouldn't even let me save after that. I couldn't save as or save a copy. All I could do was close. I accidentally deleted the entire DAE folder instead of just the DAE prefs... I thought this was the rerason when I finally realized what I had done so i reinstalled everything... twice. But it still isnt being nice to me.

Did I mess her up somehow man and is there a fix I can give her so she can sing?

Last edited by QCGR; 08-07-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: adding info