View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:03 PM

Question Pro Tools 9 Crossgrade/Activation Issue

Having an issue with crossgrading to PT9 from PTLE...

I've seen several threads on this but I haven't found one that gives the solution (though at least one is referenced but no link provided). Can someone point me in the right direction to a good thread with a solution, or possibly let me know how to fix my problem?

Issue is as follows below (and is directly copied from the case I opened up with Avid but I don't want to wait until tomorrow for an answer if that is possible, so any help would be appreciated):

- The Avid Activation and Authorization Page's Hardware Serial Number section will not recognize the serial number from my 003 to proceed with activation and download;

- Nor will it recognize my Pro Tools Authorization code from my products account, which from what I have read on the DUC is what is supposed to be the number used.

Again, if anyone can help, it would be appreciated...otherwise I have gotta contact Avid or Sweetwater for the help. Thanks...

Pro Tools 9 / Digidesign 003 Console / Mac Pro 8 Core 2.26 GHz Intel Xeon / OS X / 8 GB RAM / Black Lion Audio Micro Clock Mk II / M-Audio AxiomPro 61 / Presonus Studio Channel and Eureka Channel Strips, Faderport USB Controller and Central Station Control Center / ART Headamp 6 Pro / M-Audio Uno 1 x 1 / Yamaha DTX Express IV Special / POD X3 Live / Yamaha HS50-HS10 combo, M-Audio AV40 / Plugins galore