View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 10:44 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Annual Upgrade and Support Plan Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park Seward View Post
I just renewed and only see one year.
That offer is for Reinstatement ($299) not Renewal ($99). Please review the text you quoted:
You can reinstate an expired upgrade plan at any time by purchasing a Pro Tools Upgrade Reinstatement Plan for $299, but the complimentary year of upgrades offer is only available if you activate your plan between December 8-31, 2016. Plan renewals are just $99/year thereafter.
Quote:
Another comment. I purchased a upgrade in November of last year. I did it early so I would not forget and get hit with a big fee for Reinstatement. I assumed it would take effect at the end of the year. WRONG. I lost a month of the upgrade. Not it says my plan expired in November, not the end of December. Doesn't seem right.
Renewals extend the plan 1 year from original expiration, you don't lose any time by renewing early. Your Order History shows a Pro Tools Upgrade Plan purchased 11/28/2015 (which is also reflected by the product in your Avid account) so that's when your Plan started. You renewed that on 12/13/2016 (within the grace period for your original plan) so your Avid account is correct when it shows "Time Period: Nov 28, 2015 - to - Nov 27, 2017" for your Pro Tools Annual Upgrade Plan.