View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Sending audio/video files by email.

How do I stuff it? By onsite server do you mean digidelivery or something like that? A web server? Which web server do I use and is that a free service or something I'll have to pay for i.e.. iDisk or something like that? I don't know the exact length of the project I'm working on but I imagine that it's probably anywhere from an half hour to 45 min. long, maybe longer, maybe shorter. Any where from 500MB to a thousand and with the audio I'm sure it will be closer to a thousand, does that sound right to you? Which remind's me, I'll probably wind up having to upgrade my hard drive (ya right, if I had the money I'd be a movie star or a rock star or something like that)

I could spend all day uploading but I don't think she has allot of time to spend downloading. I'm trying to figure this thing out for her so that she won't have to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out how to get it all together to send to me. We just met on myspace about a year ago so we haven't actually met. I found out that she was in school for film and asked her if she had any material she could send me. I have a Mac G5 (PPC) with Pro Tools LE 7.1 and a Control24 which I use to do all my main tracking with, 2 KRK V8's, I don't have surround capabilities as of yet, a PreSonus Control Station along with the Rosetta 800 which I use to convert my first 8 ch. and the 002 which i use to convert the 2nd 8. It's a pretty sick setup! I haven't actually tapped into yet, still learning, been actually using this setup for about two yrs now, but have just recently found the time to put a into my craft. I've been using it mainly to record music but I want to get into film scoring as well as recording music which is a huge passion of mine as well as creating music. I'd like to have a full pre/post production studio, film scoring, A/V editing, music production, the works. I'm only 29 years of age so I'm stoked to have the setup I do.